- Site Visit
- Conduct test at specified point
- Cable Joint
- Issue and hand over test record and report.
- Price is for 1 Test for 1 minute at specified point within Amman Jordan District.
Testing Equipment Features:
- Variable output voltage with a maximum of ±30kVdc.
- Maximum charging capability of 10mA.
- Output voltage is metered by two large, linear, analogue instruments marked 0-30kV.
- Test object current is metered by two further analogue instruments with 0-10 scale marking. The meters read 0-10mA directly, or 0-1mA when the ÷10 push button is operated.
- Automatic load discharge system that discharges the cable or switchgear under test when the output is switched off or a breakdown occurs.
- The internal dumping system can discharge a maximum of 2.5kJ on each output, corresponding to 4µF at 30kV.
- In the event of a test object failure, the overload circuit will automatically switch off the output voltage and earth the output via the internal discharge circuit.